Mummy Toilet Paper Game
Table of Contents
Spooky Fun with Mummy Wrap
Are you looking to add some excitement to your Halloween party? Look no further than the Mummy Toilet Paper Game! This classic party activity is a hit with both kids and adults, and it’s easy to see why. In this article, we will explore different variations of the game and provide step-by-step instructions on how to play.
Mummy Wrap Relay
Are you ready to have a blast with your friends? The Mummy Wrap Relay is the perfect game for you! Here’s how it works:
- Form Teams: Gather your friends and divide them into teams of three to five people. If you have a large group, you can have up to four teams.
- Get Set: Mark a starting line and place a roll of toilet paper 10 feet away from it. Choose one person from each team to be the Mummy and have them stand next to the roll.
- Wrap It Up: When the game host says, “Go,” the first player from each team grabs the toilet paper and starts wrapping the Mummy. The goal is to cover the Mummy from head to toe as quickly as possible.
- Pro tip: Be careful not to rip the toilet paper. Each time it tears, your team will receive a 20-second penalty!
- Unwrap the Mummy: Once the Mummy is completely wrapped, the player returns to the starting line and passes the cardboard roll to the next teammate. The next player then rushes to the Mummy to unwrap them.
- Remember, just like during the wrapping phase, be gentle and avoid ripping the toilet paper!
- Finish Line: The game continues until the Mummy is completely unwrapped. The first team to finish with the fewest penalties for torn toilet paper wins.
Blindfolded Mummy Wrap Game
If you’re up for a challenge, try the Blindfolded Mummy Wrap Game. This variation adds an extra layer of excitement and suspense to your party. Here’s how to play:
- Team Up: Gather a partner and form teams. Each team will consist of two players – one wrapper and one Mummy.
- Blindfolded Wrapping: The player designated as the wrapper will be blindfolded and positioned next to the Mummy. Two rolls of toilet paper will be placed between the Mummy’s legs.
- Ready, Set, Wrap!: When the game host gives the signal, the wrapper must grab a roll of toilet paper and begin wrapping the Mummy from head to toe. An extra roll is available in case it’s needed.
- Remember: Make sure to cover the Mummy completely, avoiding any large gaps in the wrapping.
- Race to the Finish: The first team to finish wrapping their Mummy wins the game!
One Armed Mummy Wrap
Get ready to put your teamwork skills to the test with the One Armed Mummy Wrap. This variation adds an extra twist by limiting each player to using only one hand. Here’s how it works:
- Team Building: Create teams of three or four players. We recommend having two to four teams compete simultaneously.
- Single-Handed Wrapping: Each player on a team is only allowed to use one hand for wrapping the Mummy. The unused hand must stay in their pocket or behind their back.
- It’s a Team Effort: One player acts as the Mummy while the other team members work together, using only one hand each, to wrap the Mummy from head to toe.
- Finish Line: The first team to successfully wrap their Mummy wins the game! However, if any player uses both hands, they will either receive a 30-second penalty or be disqualified from the game.
So, what are you waiting for? Gather your friends and have a spooktacular time playing these Mummy Wrap games at your next Halloween party. Remember to adapt the games as needed to fit your group and make it a Halloween celebration to remember.
For more Halloween party game ideas, visit Quill And Fox.