Creative Pumpkin Crafts for Kids: A Craft Lover’s Paradise
Table of Contents
If you’re on the hunt for adorable and easy pumpkin crafts for kids, your search ends here! We’ve compiled an extensive collection of pumpkin crafts, from paper creations to games and pumpkin decorating ideas. Whether you’re looking for Halloween or Thanksgiving projects, we’ve got you covered.
Pumpkin Crafts Galore
Making pumpkin crafts is not just a passion of ours; it’s also a favorite among our blogger friends and their kids. We’ve gathered all the pumpkin crafts we’ve made as a family, along with the best creations from talented kids craft bloggers.
What sets this collection apart is its versatility. From keepsakes and game ideas to home and party decorations, we have it all. And the best part? Most of these fabulous crafts only require basic supplies and can be made with minimal assistance.
So let’s dive into the world of pumpkin crafting!
The Ultimate Collection of Pumpkin Crafts for Kids
If you’re eager to get started, click on the video below for a quick tutorial of our favorite kids pumpkin crafts. Then, keep reading for the full list of pumpkin crafts, neatly organized into different craft types for easy navigation.
Pumpkin Paper Crafts
- Pumpkin Photo Pop-Up Cards – Our most popular pumpkin craft of all time! This kid-made pop-up photo pumpkin card is perfect for Fall holidays and makes a cute classroom craft.
- Quilled Paper Pumpkin Craft – Create an easy Halloween paper craft and party decoration with this cute quilled pumpkin.
- Jack ‘O Lantern Paper Pumpkin Finger Puppets – These easy finger puppets are so cute and make the perfect pumpkin craft for kids.
- Newspaper Pumpkin Garland – Make adorable pumpkins on a string with this fun garland idea that your kids will love.
- Recycled Paper Pumpkins – Get creative by recycling items around your home to make these fun and festive paper pumpkins.
- Cut Out Pumpkin Faces – Use paper to make your own cut-out pumpkin faces with this easy and fun idea.
- Accordion Folded Paper Pumpkins – Create pumpkin accordions out of paper with this simple tutorial.
- Paper Weaving Pumpkins – Help your kids practice fine motor skills with these easy paper-weaving pumpkins.
- Origami Pumpkins – Dig out the paper and make these fun pumpkins made from origami paper.
- Paper Pumpkin Pinwheel – Add a touch of whimsy to your home with this easy paper pumpkin pinwheel craft.
- Hanging Paper Strip Pumpkins – Make these adorable hanging paper strip pumpkins to add a festive touch to your home.
- 3D Paper Pumpkin Craft – Create these easy 3D paper pumpkins using paper, glue, and pipe cleaners.
- Tissue Paper Pumpkin Craft – Let your little ones get creative and practice fine motor skills with this fun tissue paper pumpkin craft.
Painted Pumpkin Crafts
- Mix and Match Pumpkin Faces – Get creative and make lots of funny pumpkin faces with this easy Halloween craft.
- Painted Pumpkin Mason Jars – Turn ordinary mason jars into adorable painted pumpkin decorations with this video tutorial.
- Puffy Paint Pumpkins – Use homemade puffy paint to create these adorable pumpkins with your little ones.
- Glue and Foam Pumpkins – Create amazing pumpkins using just a few simple supplies with this fantastic glue and foam pumpkin craft.
- Painted Paper Cup Pumpkins – Paint paper cups to look just like pumpkins in this easy and fun fall craft.
- Nail Polish Painted Mini Pumpkins – Use nail polish to create these adorable mini painted pumpkins.
- No-Mess Color Mixing Painted Pumpkins – Let your kids explore color mixing with these mess-free painted pumpkins.
- Pumpkin Salt Painting – Engage kids of all ages with this hands-on activity and create beautiful pumpkin art.
- Pumpkin Apple Stamping – Use apple stamping to make this fun pumpkin art project with your little ones.
- Halloween Lanterns – Turn ordinary mason jars into spooky lanterns with this easy DIY idea.
- Pumpkin Still Life – Get creative and create a fall-inspired art piece with real pumpkins with this still life art project.
- Palm Print Pumpkin – Use your child’s palm to make this adorable pumpkin keepsake.
- Painted Craft Sticks Pumpkin – Paint craft sticks to resemble a pumpkin in this fun and easy craft idea.
- Cookie Cutter Pumpkin Decorating – Use cookie cutters to create unique and easy pumpkin designs.
- Salt Painted Jack ‘O Lantern – Make fun and easy no-carve pumpkins using a foam pumpkin and cookie cutters.
Paper Plate Pumpkin Crafts
- Color Mixing Paper Plate Crafts – Experiment with color mixing using paper plates to create adorable pumpkin crafts.
- Handprint Pumpkin Wreath – Make a festive fall wreath using your child’s handprint.
- 3D Pumpkin Paper Plate Craft – Transform paper plates into 3D pumpkins with this easy fall craft.
- Pumpkin Name Craft – Teach your kids about their names while exploring with pumpkins in this fun craft and name activity.
Crafts Using Real Pumpkins
- Pumpkin Vases – One of our favorite unique ways to use real mini pumpkins is to turn them into charming vases.
- Marker Decorated Pumpkins – Use markers to decorate pumpkins in this super easy and creative craft.
- Nail Polish Painted Mini Pumpkins – Create stunning painted pumpkins using nail polish.
- Oil Pastel Decorated Pumpkins – Make colorful pumpkins using oil pastels in this easy and no-carve craft.
- No Carve Pumpkin Monsters – Create cute and neon-colored pumpkins using this easy no-carve idea.
- Decorate a Pumpkin Collage Art – Let your kids decorate their own pumpkin with this easy and creative tutorial.
- Leaf Bats Decorated Pumpkin Craft – Decorate your pumpkin with bat motifs using real leaves with this nature-inspired craft.
- Decorated Teal Pumpkins – Show your support for the Teal Pumpkin Project by decorating teal pumpkins with this colorful tutorial.
Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin Crafts
- Cardboard Roll Pumpkins – Repurpose cardboard rolls to make these cute and easy pumpkin crafts.
- Halloween Toilet Paper Roll Crafts – Transform toilet paper rolls into fun pumpkin-themed characters.
- Cardboard Tube Treat Holder – Use cardboard tubes to create pumpkin treat holders.
Unique Pumpkin Crafts
- Edible Pumpkin Pie Slime – Make slime that tastes and smells just like pumpkin.
- Wooden Emoji Pumpkins – Create wooden emoji pumpkins for play or decoration.
- Foam Pumpkin Magnets – Use foam to make adorable pumpkin magnets with customizable faces.
- Pumpkin Sewing Craft – Introduce your kids to sewing with this fun and easy pumpkin sewing craft.
- Pumpkin & Gourd Suncatcher Craft – Make suncatchers that look like pumpkins and gourds with this fun and creative craft.
- Pumpkin Face Slime – Create fluffy pumpkin slime with a friendly pumpkin face to play with.
- Pumpkin & Monster Jars – Make jars that resemble pumpkins for a fun and decorative touch.
- DIY Jack ‘O Lantern Koozie – Turn a simple koozie into a water bottle koozie with a pumpkin theme.
DIY Pumpkin Games
- Pumpkin Marble Maze – Create a fun and creative marble maze using a paper plate and marbles.
- Tic-Tac-Boo! – Play Tic Tac Toe with this festive and creative pumpkin game board.
- Jack ‘O Lantern Spinning Tops – Make your own simple spinning tops for a fun Halloween science craft.
Let the Pumpkin Crafting Begin!
With this extensive collection of pumpkin crafts, you and your kids will have hours of creative fun ahead. Choose from an array of paper crafts, painted pumpkin ideas, unique creations, and DIY games to keep the excitement going.
Remember, all of these crafts can be easily made with basic supplies and come with step-by-step instructions. So gather your materials, put on some relaxing music, and let the crafting magic begin!