Rolling Paper Business Cards: Leave a Lasting Impression
Table of Contents
Customized Rolling Paper Content Options
- 100% Unbleached Hemp (Like RAW Organic)
- Bleached Rice Paper (Like Elements)
- Unbleached Wood Pulp (RAW Unrefined)
- Pink papers (like Blazy Susan)
Technical Details For Custom Rolling Papers
- Standard 1-¼: 40 leaves per book, paper size 3.03” x 1.77”
- King Size Slim: 32 leaves per book, paper size 4.29” x 1.73”
- 100% All-natural Arabic gum
Packaging Details – Create Quality Sleek Custom Enclosures
- Full-color, custom Hi-Res personalized digital print that covers all viewable sides
- Templates available for your graphic/logo sizing
- Digital Art Setup Charge: $40
- Normal Production time is 5-6 weeks, plus priority air freight shipping.
- Normal production includes full color rolling paper booklets, inside front cover imprint, and custom counter-top display boxes.
- Inside cover imprint available orders 2,000+, standard production only 5-6 weeks.
- Rush service is FREE.
- 2 weeks of production time plus shipping
- No inside front cover imprint is available for rush orders
All orders receive FREE custom display boxes for your front counter!
Word of Mouth With The Best Custom Rolling Papers
A group of friends sitting in a circle, chatting about their day….
From all walks of life, they come, but one thing unites them in this circle. They have all come together to enjoy the company of friends and possibly share their herb with each other.
This is their time for relaxing, getting rid of the worries of their day. Many will pull out their book of rolling papers and strike up a conversation about many different things. People with families talking about the latest vacation; A movie recently watched that was really enjoyed. Maybe even a story about their favorite shop, dispensary, or seed company.
Your company or business should be a topic of their conversation, through custom rolling papers. With our help, your custom designs can package your choice of rolling papers to be easily displayed on any counter. Free custom display boxes on orders over 1500 will show off your logo vibrantly through rolling papers.
Carrying different options in your store will show you understand the different tastes your customers will have. We have different sizing and paper content options for rolling papers. Our very own blend was created for this reason. The best custom rolling papers (like ours) use a 50% Hemp and 50% flax pulp blend that is organic and unbleached.
We believe that having your own custom-designed rolling papers will help you reach your target audience and create word-of-mouth for your business. Custom packaged books of rolling papers have become the business card for the Marijuana Industry. Quality custom rolling paper is much easier to slide into a pocket. And while business cards that are forgotten places will get thrown away, a printed book of high-quality custom rolling paper, designed for your brand, will get used and exposed to even more of your target audience that may not have even entered your storefront.
We use nothing but the highest quality papers at GanjaPrint for rolling papers. Many of our blends can resemble companies’ products that most venues use today. We even carry a proprietary blend for rolling paper that you will not frequently find in other businesses. Here’s everything you need to know about our custom rolling papers.
Available Colors / Paper Varieties for Custom Rolling Papers
- Unbleached 100% pure Hemp pulp, like RAW Organic
- Bleached Rice Paper, like Elements
- Unbleached wood pulp, like RAW Unrefined
- Unbleached 50% hemp 50% flax pulp, our own development
Design Tips for Your Custom Product Packaging
Here are some tips on how to design your own custom rolling paper.
Make your design simple and concise
- Less is more. The most appealing designs are usually quite minimalist.
- With multiple packaging sizes, contemplate whether your design will look appealing with all sizes. (different rolling paper sizes, as well as the individual packaging, and the display box)
- Come up with a list of brand benefits – how does your brand help to sell your potential buyer. Don’t confuse a benefit with a feature! A feature describes an attribute of your brand, where a benefit tells a buyer what it will do for them.
- Benefit – “Only Place around that does [cite a unique value] !”
- Feature – “Located Right Next to [unique value to your location]. Come Find Us!”
- Short, concise points make for the most effective product presentation. Rework sentences and points until they flow well with very few words.
- Make sure your graphics and pictures support your points.
- 3rd Party accolades
- Possibly add a barcode to ease scanning and create a professionally created look
- Put contact information on the back or inside flap of the packaging. (We recommend the inside flap)
- Use vibrant colors to make your logo pop more
- Think about using a quip or one-liner on the back of the package that will stick in your customer’s mind
- Don’t Panic, Always bring a Towel, etc.
Tips For Adding Visual Spice and Personalization
Use Custom Patterns
- Patterns will stick in customers’ minds more than a generic graphic and can also influence how your customers see your brand.
- Maintain Symmetry throughout your design to register your design subconsciously.
Consider Color Scheme
- In marketing, colors have long garnered different emotions. When considering color schemes while designing your custom rolling papers, think about what you want your design to say.
- Here are some believed attached emotions to specific colors:
- Red implies energy, danger, passion, aggression, warmth, or heat. It has also been found to stimulate appetite, which is why restaurants and fast food chains use it.
- Orange implies youthfulness, innovation, and forward-thinking.
- Yellow implies sunny, warm, and friendly. It has also been shown to stimulate appetite.
- Green implies freshness and growth, while it is also used substantially by the financial industry.
- Blue has become synonymous with professionalism, integrity, authority, and calm. For this reason, many corporate and government logos utilize this color.
- Purple throughout history has been tied to luxury and royalty.
- Brown has a masculine connotation and has been used in many outdoor or rural life designs.
- Pink, with its feminine connotations, can be flirty or fun. It is generally not used unless you are specifically targeting females.
Consider Multiple Designs
- Don’t stick with only one design option
- Some businesses have created an overall brand motif that utilizes different aspects of that design depending on the packaging.
- Using the same font and colors across all custom rolling papers packaging while varying graphics, accolades, and other information on different packaging.
- Ask as many people that you trust as you can about what they think of the packaging. Feedback is precious!
- Remember what you think is good isn’t necessarily what your customers think is good.
Redesigns of Existing Brands Can Increase Sales
You only have about 3 seconds to capture a customer’s attention while they are browsing. Too often, a company’s brand can become diluted or fade out and become white noise compared to a newer, different brand.
- Make sure to review how your brand is being perceived every few years.
- Maybe new competitors have started since your last design, and you have too many similarities with each other that customers don’t recognize you as being unique.
- Maybe industry standards have changed, and you want to display them on your packaging.
- Whatever the case, you shouldn’t feel like your design ever needs to be consistent throughout the years your business is open.
Information You Need Before the Custom Design Process
- Pictures and Graphics need to be 300 dpi
- Most Internet images are usually much lower.
- CMYK values or Pantone Matching Values (PMS).
- Fonts and Specific usage information
- Fonts that you own, weight, or kerning (adjustments of the space between letters).
- Brand Logo
- Make sure you have the correct format. Or if you can have a vector file ready.
How do you print on rolling paper?
We use high-quality printers using vegetable-based ink to create roll paper printouts using our proprietary paper blend.
Can you use tissue paper to roll a joint?
Do NOT use tissue paper to roll a joint since it may have been treated with chemicals such as bleach, which can be highly toxic for your lungs.
Which rolling papers are the healthiest?
Rolling paper made out of hemp blends is the healthiest.
What are the cheapest personalized rolling papers?
The cheapest rolling papers are the regular, non-premium rice-paper-based products you’ll find in most gas station shops.
Customize Your Supplies – Add Flair To Your Rolling Paper Today!
Happy rolling, and be sure to check out our other products! Quill And Fox